CALL US: 248-668-1955
Munro Collision Works For You!
Here are some of the insurance issues we'll discuss with you and make sure you understand:
- Genuine original equipment parts
- New aftermarket parts
- Salvage parts
- Structural integrity
- Short repair time
What Must I Do after a Loss?
- Immediatley report all losses directly to you insurance agent or company.
- Immediatley report a loss to the police if your vehicle is damaged by a hit and run driver, vandalism or theft.
- Cooperate with the insurance companies investigation.
- Review the section of you insurance policy that describes your duties and other requirements.
- Call Munro Collision now and schedule a free estimate, we will work with your insurance company to get you back on the road.
Things to know!
The law does not require you to get more than one estimate.
May I Choose My Own Repair Shop?
Yes! You are not required to use your insurance company's preferred or suggested repair shop.
Repair estimates will vary. A lower estimate may not include necessary things such as front or rear wheel alignments, re-aiming your headlamps, etc.
Do I have to Accept Replacement Parts?
No. Although insurance companies aren't required to use original equipment manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts, such as GM or Ford, you have the final choice of which parts will be used to fix you vehicle. However, if your insurance company want to use non-OEM parts, and you request more expensive OEM parts, you may have to pay the difference.
Munro Collision will make sure that you are fully informed about your vehicle repairs throughout every step of the repair process. And we'll work with your insurance company to settle your claim. Our primary goal is to get you back on the road quickly - in a sparkling new vehicle you can be proud to drive!